Monday, August 9, 2010

Why? WHy?? WHY???

Why this semester is getting harder and harder?? Why this semester is getting more and more tiring as the days goes by?? Why does this semester have to be like this?? Why does this semester have so many lab reports to do?? Why?? Why?? Why??!
I'm getting more and more impatient. I'm getting more and more tired. I'm getting more and more into trouble. I'm starting to loosen on my grip. I'm getting more and more emptied. I'm giving more and more bad attitudes towards my friends. Why does this have to happen to me?? I'm starting to let go of a lot of things. I'm starting to give up on everything; studies, friendships, homeworks, tests, quizzes, and now even my life!
I'm really sick of all these things that happened in my life now! I really don't know what to do now. It seems like there's no ending to all these things! It seems like there will never be any ways for me to overcome all the problems I'm facing now.What am I supposed to do now?? Can someone tell me??

2 comments:

  1. we onli have 24 hours everyday but you have too many to catch up..cause you expect everything you do manage to get wat u expects..That's why you are currently lost. Be patient to yourself. When you starting to get used to the new surroundings, life will be easier to you. Relax yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully lo..haihh...i really duno how to go on if like dis da whole sem..

    ReplyDelete