Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moody day~

           People are always greedy and selfish. It’s in their nature. But can’t you guys just think for a moment about how others around you feel?? Just because a small piece of ‘free’ layer cake done by your ‘beloved’ lecturer, you guys ignored other people around you?? Other people who was carrying a almost-RM10000 microscope that if, people-who-craved-so-much-about-‘free’-things ‘accidently’ knocked her hand on the people who was holding the microscope, wouldn’t it be the people who hold the microscope get scolded and asked to pay for the damage???! Can’t you guys just stop longing for the ‘free’ layer cake for a WHILE and make way for those who wish to do their job thoroughly???
          And to the lab demonstrator, I know you have been working hard on the Practical 2 for the past 2 days. And I know you’re tired, your eyes are tired. But you also have to think on our side. We were not exposed on handling microscopes for a long period, unlike you. Can’t you just be a little bit patient when seeing us did our practical?? Why must you scold us like it was nobody’s business?? We are also humans. We also did mistakes! I’m sure you also had done some mistakes before, right? Why must you talk as if we had done a huge mistake on you?? It’s as if we’d annoyed you and irritated you!
          Today has been a really bad day for me. I was totally not in a good mood at all after those incidents! I know we, as a Buddhist who practiced Buddhism are not encouraged to talk behind peoples’ back. We are supposed to stand on their shoes and look from their point of view and why they did that. Maybe towards the lab demonstrator, I can understand her feelings. But what about those who craved so much on the layer cake??? I was totally victimized!
          How I wish I can just talk to someone about this. Sometimes I really wish that I have a boyfriend who can understand me and is by my side every time I feel sad. I just need a shoulder to cry on and to seek some comfort. Is that hard to find someone like that??

4 comments:

  1. Ya, many ppl dunno to stand on other's shoe, but I feel tat u know right?
    Good gal, always come to yuanxiju, we share our happiness n sadness der, not onli a boyfriend can do tat, as a friend, i willing to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, senior..i noe..i'm trying to go as much as possible lo..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, dun let them spoil your moood as your mood do not deserved to spoiled because of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear, i know..but out of sudden, you kena like dat..very teruk de le..plus dat whole week u're already stressed out..haihh...

    ReplyDelete