Monday, August 16, 2010

Tired~

       I am really tired now. Tired of everything. Tired of reading. Tired of studying. Tired of doing lab reports. Tired of having to cook in the university kitchen every week and end up by getting low marks. Tired of waiting. Tired of thinking of anything. Tired of liking someone and end up getting hurt. I believe everything happens for a reason. But does it have to happens until this stage??? I am really starting to feel the hopelessness of the endless tiring days. The only thing that keeps me going now is the hopes my parents are putting on me, the hopes that my brother are putting on me, the hopes that my sister are putting on me...the hopes everyone puts on my shoulder, hoping that someday I could be a successful person. And also the hopes that I have on myself that someday I could be a successful nutritionist.

7 comments:

  1. so many -ing...... go meditating....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go meditate..but don't have time le..haizz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, you'll become what you want to be in future..That the challenges as small stones blocking your way. Just kick it off and continue your journey.. Three weeks later, it is your time to refresh your mind...That time, the challenges is not a challenge anymore..I dun wish you bring alll the "stones" back to kampung..Take the stones as a halangan for you to grow up to be a better person..You can rest, but never give up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, hopefully when I'm back home, I won't feel so depressed and hopefully, when I come back to Uni, I'll be more energetic than ever and continue my journey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's for sure..You'll never wonder the miracle of holiday..Never look down at it.Cause tat is the best time for you to recharge your batteries physically and mentally. perhaps do u wanna go pangkor for a walk during your break?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wana go!!I wana go!!hehe...^^bt have 2 ask my parents 1st le..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hyaha..sure sure...ask ur parents first..go with bunch of friends...relax..

    ReplyDelete