Wednesday, October 14, 2009

haizzz.....

Some people just like to play guessing games rather than finding out the truth. Sometimes for those who "like" playing this game, don't you guys feel tortured?! You're just torturing you and your friend's emotional feelings! Maybe to some of you, you don't feel this way. But to me, who's feeling it right now, I felt very very terrible! Everything I do now doesn't seems right at all! I kept telling to myself that I won't think too much on this thing, but it seems that my mind doesn't follow what I said! It's really suffering knowing that your friends are angry with you without you knowing what went wrong! It's even torturing when your friends suddenly stopped talking to you without ANY reasons!
When your mood turns very bad on certain day, all you wish is to have someone to talk to right? And when your friend doesn't even bother to listen or even calls you back to know how's your conditions, what do you feel?? Of course you will feel very sad and angry! Not that I'm trying to say bad things about you, but what if you're in my condition that day? How would you feel if I doesn't even want to care about what you said and doesn't even bother to ask how you feel after that???? To me, that incident was the worst among the worst happenings ever happened in my whole life!
P.L.E.A.S.E tell me what I've done wrong! I don't wish for our friendship to end just like that!!

2 comments:

  1. Why you wanna try so hard if it's not meant to be? There's always someone better worth your care and attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on making blog..

    ReplyDelete