Friday, October 2, 2009

Haihh.....so long d didn't blog...I missed the old times where I can blog anytime I want, do whatever I can, sleep whenever I want to, play whenever I feel like... But now, it's almost gone. I can't even manage to have one good night sleep! Now, it's all about tests, tests,and tests! I really wanted to get excellent grades for all my subjects especially for Biochemistry! I've already tried all my best to excel. But why I still can't manage to do all the questions given?? Especially Physical Chemistry! How can I manage to go through all this?! Arghhh.....


The most important thing, I miss my family so much!! Even though it's just a week after I went back, but the feeling of missing them gets deeper and deeper every second, every minute, every hour, every day, especially my brother! I miss the moments when we both gossiped about his schoolmates and teachers, played and the moments when we both went out together! (Although I have to spend money on everything we bought!) And each time I listened to their voices, I got very happy! At least, I know that they're safe and healthy all the time. And although the phone calls are short, but it's totally worth it!! The feeling won't be that strong anymore...


And fortunately, my coursemates and my roommate are there to cheer me up whenever I'm sad and whenever I have problems with other friends. Especially to Wan Di, my roommate, thanks for lending me your ears! To Jia En and Jie Yin, thanks for cheering me up whenever I'm down. Without you guys, I don't know how long can I stand with all the pressures.



To my best friends, I miss you guys! I miss all the old times when we're in secondary school. Especially when we're playing in class, joking, gossiping about everyone... Here, I can't do anything like what we used to do last time. And I kinda miss my 'part-time job' in school. Hehe...'Cause everytime my brother told me about his prefect 'job', I really kinda miss it, especially when it's the time to scold or 'saman' those troubled students! And during 'spot-check' too!haha...

4 comments:

  1. haiz... no nid so emo de lar... one more month... tahan oni lorh... thn, can stay for one whole month... kekekekeke...

    u come back dat time lagi bnyk gossip i wanna tell u meh.. hahaha.. =)

    take care o...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...bluek!:p i whr gt emo o?it's just a fact a...
    u said de ah..go bak MUST tell me a...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure lar.. i gt LOADS to tell... especially about ganesha!! Ei...... Menyampahnyer..even when ppl mention his name.. haha

    ReplyDelete