Thursday, April 28, 2011

REALISTIC People~~

Sometimes it feels really weird...
The person who does not really contacted you for quite some time,
suddenly messaged you and asked for your help~
hmm...not that I don't want to help,
but the people are really realistic!

When they need our help,
they find us~
When they don't,
they just ignore you and thought as if you weren't there at all!!~

When they are happy and are really having fun with their friends,
they don't even think of contacting you~
When they needed your help to do anything,
they will come asking for your help,
no matter whether you are busy, emo-ing, or even having finals!~

I know I do act like this at times,
but I won't be that realistic lorh~~
Come on larh~
when you don't need me,
you throw me away
as if I don't know you at all!~
as if we're not best friends at all!~
as if you or me don't love each other before!!~

And today,
I only realized that some of the things that I said or do,
people may take me for granted!!~ just like that!!
I mean, please larh~
at 3pm in the afternoon, you asked me to go and find the person and talk???
and you know damn well that this place is SOOO hot these few days!!!
And after getting all the info you want, especially the auntie's handphone number,
YOU take ALL the credits by yourself!!
Not that I want those credits, but PLEASE
do acknowledge our parts too~~
It's not like you do ALL THE WORKS by yourself!~
I know you plan the event, so what??
That does not gives you ALL the rights you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment