Thursday, March 17, 2011

这几天的心情。。。

My life is filled with nothing nowadays...
It feels so blank...
It feels so nothing...
Don't really know why...
But I think I know why...

These few days 过得很不好。。。
Keep on rushing for assignments and presentation...
Feels like there is no life here...
Feels like a walking zombie...
Doing everything without feeling anything...

Past few days,
suddenly the heart pain...
Don't know why...
People keep on asking me to rest, take care....
Maybe too pressured, over-stress...
But I don't think so...
Even though I slept late,
but I also wake up late...
I've been doing this since the starting of this semester...
There's nothing wrong...
WHY now??

Hopefully it's not going to be prolonged...
I don't want any thing bad happened...
I still have such a long way to go...
I don't want to end it this way...

Recently heard about the Japan disaster...
That day when I heard about the news,
I was really shocked...
I totally don't expect that...
Out of the sudden, saw the news at FB only know it...
At first, earthquake..
then, tsunami...
now, nuclear radiation...
WHAT NEXT??

Is the world really going to end??
The weather these few weeks are really worrying...
Last time, each time came March,
I will get sick 'cause of the HOT weather...
But now??
It's like going back to December all over...
Everyday raining...
No sunny day~~Only grey day~~

I don't wish all these things to happen...
难道世界真的要末日了`吗??
我不要。。。
全世界的人都不要。。。
我们都还有很多东西都还没做的。。。
我们都有很多愿望还没实现的。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment