Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unbelievable!!~

Nothing weird about this picture right?
Go on, look at the next picture~

Err...still nothing wrong ah??

Err...okayyy......WHAT is it down there?? o.O


HUH?? WHAT IS THAT???!


See this?? Not clear??
Look at the next picture~

OMG!!~ 



That's right~
The pictures are not computerized~
IT'S REAL!!~
I captured these just evening~
At first, I thought that goat was going to deliver her baby goat, you know?
Mana lah tahu, my brother said he also saw that goat before~
My dad even said it was a tumour!!
Can you believe it?? Gosh.....
Really pity that goat~
Have to carry that 'thing' his/her whole life~

2 comments:

  1. so its a male or female? wat's that oh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't know lo~I think it's a female~ And that 'thing' is her cannot-born baby goat lorh...'cause you see in the 3rd picture, there's something protruding~it's like a small leg~

    ReplyDelete