Friday, June 3, 2011

~Changes~

Changes for a better future~
Changes for a better perspectives~
Changes to become a better person~
Changes that are needed to fulfill my dreams~
Changes to remove all bad memories and create new ones~
Changes that will not let other people to look down on me~
Changes that are needed to pursue what I want~
Changes that won't let people come across me~
Changes to my old characteristics into anew~
Changes that will change my whole life~


*Wish me all the best in changing into a new person~*
*I don't want the old me~ I hate the old me~*

3 comments:

  1. sure support..we alwaz need to improve ourselves from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember? You teach me this. This is how I live on after a failure in my life.

    "Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiz...Words are easier said than done~
    I already faced the past with lots of regrets~

    Things that I shouldn't do or should do, words that I shouldn't have said or should have said it, courses that I should take or reject~
    Haiz~~

    ReplyDelete