Sunday, May 29, 2011

Unlucky Day~

Today started quite well..
Woke up at 9am~
Had breakfast at a Chinese shop in Sitiawan~
Came back home at around 11am~
After sweeping the house, went shopping with my mum and bro~
Back home at 2pm~
Had lunch~
Sleep~
*It's so damn boring!! Why this person still post about it?urgh~*
haha...OK, here comes the "moment"...


After I woke up, my mum asked me to cut down the banana trees that I cut last 3 days (I left it there for so many days~ Luckily my dad didn't scold..XD)
So, I went at the back of the house and looked for a tree cutter..

 
definitely NOT like this 1 larh...SIAO ka??
More or less like this type, but it's longer~

I was cleaning up the banana trees there when suddenly, i felt pain at my back~
I quickly shouted and ran out from the place~
My mum, who was there, quickly came to my rescue!
She used her own bare hands to remove the bee from my shirt~
Luckily she didn't got stung by that bee~
The bee looks like this 1~
After that, my mum quickly put med on the place, which is at my right waist~
That time, it was so pain that I couldn't speak at all~
When my dad asked me, I straight away cried~=.=
Soon after that, my bro went at the back to help me clean up everything~
He also almost got stung~
And then, the HERO came~ XD


My dad looked up and found the bee nest somewhere near the place where he stood in the picture below~

The rest of the story will be described with pictures~
My dad tried to get the bee nest out while my mum watched~

Trying to get the nest out~

The bee nest~

Up-close bee nest~The whitish color is their larvae ~



Burn the nest~


Burnt~


While I'm writing this post, my back still aches~ 
Luckily my dad said no need to go hospital for injection~
If not, cham lo~

No comments:

Post a Comment