Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Interview...

W.H.Y. BUMIPUTERAS are weaker in mathematics subject than CHINESE???

Can anyone answer this question for me??
That was ONE of the questions the interviewers asked me. How could I answer them without hurting bumiputera feelings??

Rynn: It depends on the students itself. If they want to study and learn maths, they should be able to do it.
Interviewer: But it's not the teacher's fault? Not the PNP fault??

GOSH!! I was speechless at that moment. I can't even think of anything to say anymore!

And LUCKILY I wasn't asked to teach maths in front! When the first person came out of the room, she told us that those who chose Maths have to teach in front! I started to panic! I started to think which Maths chapter should I teach them?? Finally, I took Quadratic Equation which I'm quite good at. But ended up, they didn't even asked me that. LUCKILY!

Sometimes I hated myself for being so nervous! They asked me to described myself, which I can't answer properly. I can't even tell them what are my characteristics and attitudes! ARGHHH.......
And they asked what is PPSMI(luckily I've read it the night before. Hahaha..), the issue of Mat Rempit, the good qualities of a teacher, and is it ok with me if the Ministry send me to Sabah or Sarawak(I'll be VERY happy to obliged!!hahaha...)

5 comments:

  1. You didnt answer too bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were me, what will you answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're a bit slower thats why...
    lol ignore that...


    eh eh u wanna becum teacher?? gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..I dare not say that o..

    yaya, i plan to lo..hopefully can get lo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me: Well, Bumis are usually don really money minded as they knew Govt will provide them meals! As for Chinese, we keep looking forward to gain our own prosperity and wealth! :D I guess that`s the difference which is in-born?
    >>But it's not the teacher's fault? Not the PNP fault??<<
    Me: It`s definitely NOT teachers fault! Teachers teach and make sure the students understand them. So, whether Bumis or non-Bumis...both are humans and have their own thinking!

    Oh gosh! Quadratic? I think I forgot how`s that d la..hahahaa..need to refer back to get to know more :(

    About describing yourselves, try to write down ur qualities and characteristics and memorize them! You will be happy to see the outcome :)hehe That would help a lot in ur future!

    ReplyDelete